Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Great picture Raven.. Made our lot look like fairy dust..

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

I always head to the front after my swim, I take my wee "one mug" flask with either a Latte or a frothy coffee in it. Usually park over at the grass, on the right side of the photo, about half way down, but I walked up the steps to get this photo of the whole beach. 📸 😎

Scrumpy

Blimey.. I don't even like walking down the two steps to my house after any snow or heavy frost.. 
I have become a wuss after tripping over a two brick walk that is either side of my path.. It was funny though.. 

Raven

I have snow/ice grips on my boots. There's handrails on the steps, not a problem. 😊

Scrumpy

I have just gritted my pathway.. put the bins near my entrance.. swept snow off the car.. started her up.. She didn't let me down... I love her..
Roasting a chicken.. The aroma in the kitchen is divine..

Alex

Raven

Quote from: Alex on December 13, 2022, 12:17:44 PMLooks lovely and sunny there

It's an old photo Alex, taken earlier in the year. I just posted it to show Scrumpy that there are rails to help you get up the stairs. :smiley:

Alex

GrannyMac

I'm not well! Feeling quite sorry for myself, chest infection, banging headache, freezing or too hot yesterday. Got some antibiotics today, hopefully will pick up soon,  i know I'm lucky, I'm well looked after by OH.  Just hope he doesn't succumb too. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Quote from: GrannyMac on December 14, 2022, 07:25:01 PMI'm not well! Feeling quite sorry for myself, chest infection, banging headache, freezing or too hot yesterday. Got some antibiotics today, hopefully will pick up soon,  i know I'm lucky, I'm well looked after by OH.  Just hope he doesn't succumb too.

Hope the anti biotics kick in soon GM  :upvote: 

Raven

Poor you GM, take good care and get better soon.

Michael Rolls

all the best for a quick recovery, granny!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

GrannyMac

Thanks all, OH is coughing now, and feels rough, fortunately no other symptoms. But i've made him stay warm in bed. I've had to cancel a couple of things, just want some energy.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖