Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

GrannyMac

Did some light gardening this morning. Daughter, granddaughter and their pooches came over for lunch.  Went for a walk round the park, the gd and I had an ice cream.  Had a bit of a doze after they left. 🥱😴
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Silver Tabby

The weather goblins have just cancelled my plans for going walk about. They have whistled up an icy wind and are throwing rain around everywhere so - it's stay in and do the housework. Might just have to have a pot of tea and a poached egg (or 2) on toast first!

klondike

Cold wind and rain here too near Boston. Wrong week for fishing holiday  :sad:

dextrous63

Feeling a bit blue today, truth be told.  The trip to Poland has unexpectedly opened up a few things to ponder over.

Silver Tabby

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 15, 2024, 10:51:49 AMFeeling a bit blue today, truth be told.  The trip to Poland has unexpectedly opened up a few things to ponder over.
That's sad, Dex, hope it all turns out OK for you.

Alex

Gale force winds here too today, I'm staying put  :upvote:

Scrumpy

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 15, 2024, 10:51:49 AMFeeling a bit blue today, truth be told.  The trip to Poland has unexpectedly opened up a few things to ponder over.
Bloody  'blue days'... I hope yours will not last too long.. You always seem such a cheerful person..

Big hugs for our lovely Dageus... xx
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Silver Tabby

Hello everyone - very wet round the edges again today with a cold North wind.  We have a 16% chance of a 'storm' later - type unspecified.  Baton down the hatches, it could be a bumpy day!

I will be mainly in the kitchen - bought a big chunk of braising steak from the Butcher.  Going to slow simmer a piece for tonights dinner, with mushroom and onion gravy, vegs to be decided.  The rest I will mince and make some sausages, a chilli, and a spag bol to go into the freezer.  Then - I just might have to ogle Martin Shaw on a DVD ( or three) while cuddling the cat - he quite likes the Judge John Deed series.  Have a fun day.

Raven

Apart from a beach walk with Dageus I'll be at home, waiting for a phone call from my doctor. Sun's out though so I'm able to faff about in the garden, I see the weeds are all ready to get going.......ggggrrrrr

Alex

Sorting out my Acers today - hopefully, the weather doesn't look too promising.

Michael Rolls

Lovely morning, although haven't been outside yet. Cleaning lady doing her magic, Tesco delivery after lunch
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Glad to read of all your intended activities.  Have got a bit of woodwork lined up, followed by some potting up of plants before a tuition later on.

Silver Tabby

Bright and sunny here - but with a very cold North wind blowing.  No definite plans for the day - will just enjoy whatever unfolds.

GrannyMac

A couple of hours in the charity shop later, then who knows! 😁
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Silver Tabby

Hello, Happy Sunday everyone.  Cold and cloudly but dry here.  Definitely a day for indoor pursuits.  Should really tidy up the craft room, but that cat is already mithering me to light the fire and play some DVDs - and Sunday should be a day of rest - hmm - need tea, toast and a think!