Started by Raven, July 22, 2022, 06:21:45 AM

« previous - next »

Flying Bomb

Looks like Truss will be new PM.
She'll have the answer.
Go down to the beach as they land and shout,

" Shooo. Go away."

Jacqueline

Quote from: Raven on July 22, 2022, 12:17:02 PMI wonder how long it will take them to do a Taliban on us. Sneak into Westminster, shoot everyone and then set up camp and take over.
Maybe that's the wake up call Westminster needs, I don't think they will do anything until it affects them directly.

Raven

Sadly Jacqueline I fear that's the kind of thing that it will take. But it will be too late by then.

Alex

Quote from: klondike on July 22, 2022, 11:41:35 AMAh but they all have special rights under international law (see above and/or ask Cass). The only folks with no rights not even the right to moan are the silly sods who pay their keep with their taxes.

I thought they had to claim asylum to be entitled to "rights" I doubt these illegals will head for the nearest police station, do you ?

klondike

Once they are gone they are gone for sure. It seems they must have the right not to be properly detained after arriving illegally. 

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on July 22, 2022, 07:17:56 PMI thought they had to claim asylum to be entitled to "rights" I doubt these illegals will head for the nearest police station, do you ?

They have to have been registered and processed as Asylum Seekers, by Border Control to qualify for 'subsistence' payment and support. Presently £38 a week. Accommodation, food, communication (provision of phone and ability to connect to a wi-fi router in hotel by password) are paid, plus ~ Health and Dental care provision).

Other support such as travel costs for necessary hearing attendances etc can be applicable on application).

The runners are clearly bought over to operate as slaves to the masters who import them and enter illegally accordingly.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...