the things you see and read about,

Started by alfred, December 22, 2021, 01:06:55 PM

« previous - next »

alfred

I am of course referring to you tube, yes I'm sure you've seen it , its an interesting site to look at,

to begin with having an haircut here in the u.k is normal but when seeing endless videos of the way hair cuts or rather barbers shops in say Vietnam,
Thailand or elsewhere its amazing what you get when you enter a barbers shop,

although these places cater for tourists as well as local people , they offer a hair cut, a massage, then they wash your feet. give you a pedigree toe nails and finger nails , head massage and even a wait for it , ear cleaning, yes cleaning the wax out of each ear, apart from trimming the eyebrows , as well, and that's for the men ??

what the prices are i have no idea but when checking the Baht, their currency  which is 45 Baht's to the pound sterling ,
it seems they don't do a No.1 or 2, or what ever ,how ever they seem to offer virtually every thing else instead ,it makes your mind simply boggle doesn't it,

Hair cut any one, if so then get on the next jet to
Vietnam, or Thailand, 

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

I've given up on haircuts. I think I mentioned the bad hair day wakeup selfie and said I wouldn't post it. Well I can't get banned here and we are all friends so here it is. Initially a thumbnail so the squeamish aren't faced with it full size and have time to prepare should they be fools enough to click it.