Hello all

Started by Brian45, December 20, 2021, 08:46:49 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Poor old zoony. Foot in it again. Let me know if this needs to go into Controversial folks  :grin:

zoony

But Sir!  She's trying to pick a fight.. Again! [2080]

Alex

klondike

Scrumpy

I am very suspicious of Countryman.. curiouser and curiouser...  :worried: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

No need. I know who countryman is. A kindred spirit in fact but unlikely to be a regular visitor.

Alex

Then tell us klondike, pretty please.  We can't wait until Easter for him/her to reveal all plus, think of Scrumpy's blood pressure.   :cool:

Scrumpy

klondike said.. 'He ( Countryman) isn't from PF.'
Countryman said.. ' I rarely post on the old PF..'  So. that would mean that he is a member.
Another clue.. ' He's elsewhere.. In fact he's admin elsewhere.. Not on PF or here..'

I love this game..
Could it be someone who broke away from PF many years back.. and is now admin on another site.?
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Wandering Walter

I'm worried what he's going to do with that big hay fork  :hmm:

klondike

I don't feel happy about telling you exactly who he is. That's his business and he can tell you if he want's. That's if he finds the time to come back. Hugh, I'm sure, will know who I'm on about. TBH I'm not 100% certain myself but it's one hell of a coincidence if it isn't who I was chatting with by email as he said he'd pop in.

Countryman

Quote from: klondike on January 05, 2022, 01:07:57 PM
TBH I'm not 100% certain myself but it's one hell of a coincidence if it isn't who I was chatting with by email as he said he'd pop in.

I am who you think I am, klondike!

QuoteI love this game..
Could it be someone who broke away from PF many years back.. and is now admin on another site.?

You are very hot, Scrumpy! In fact I moderate on several sites: a beer & pubs forum, an authoress's forum and a few Facebook groups. I also run my own forum, but won't put up any links as that could seem unethical.

Sorry if the answer wasn't as exciting as you might have thought!

Countryman

Quote from: klondike on January 05, 2022, 01:07:57 PM
That's if he finds the time to come back.

I overlooked this. Normally, my online time is spent elsewhere, but when I have some spare time and Mrs Countryman is catching up on EastEnders, I will look in.

Brian45

if Mrs Countryman has a lot o' spare thyme, perhaps  :grin: you might ask her if she fancies a brisk walk... it seem the lassies oan here are couch tatties... an wid rather spend their time guessing whose who [by the way, thet have a terrible record so far]  :Help:
I know the voices aren't real but man do they come up with good ideas

klondike

They do. They thought you were me at one time. Maybe not anymore though?

Countryman

Quote from: Brian45 on January 10, 2022, 09:57:34 AM
if Mrs Countryman has a lot o' spare thyme, perhaps  :grin: you might ask her if she fancies a brisk walk...

Nothing she likes more! Mind you, she might rather make more stuffing with all that spare thyme.