I’m in

Started by Scrumpy, December 17, 2021, 03:51:47 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Hi.. Just to let you know I have registered..
Phil got in touch with me today and explained what I needed to do.. I think Alex will register shortly..

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mark

Nice to see you Scrumpy.

zoony

Hi Scrumpy. Glad you found us.. :clap:

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Sorry I'm late  :grin: :grin:  Diasi let me know we were up and running, thanks Phil  :clap:

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on December 17, 2021, 05:49:03 PM
Sorry I'm late  :grin: :grin:  Diasu let me know we were up and running, thanks Phil  :clap:

My pleasure, it's good to see you Alex.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

The more the merrier - literally!
Mike 👍👍👍
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Sheila

Scrumpy, do you know how to get in touch with people such as xetog and Alfred?

Scrumpy

Hi Sheila.. I do not..
I think Alfred would be an asset to this forum.. Such a lovely guy and a gentleman..
I will see how it goes and maybe I will put a message up asking him to get in touch with me..
He sent me an email a long while ago I have searched but unable to find his email..

Sheila

Quote from: Scrumpy on December 18, 2021, 11:30:47 AM

Hi Sheila.. I do not..
I think Alfred would be an asset to this forum.. Such a lovely guy and a gentleman..
I will see how it goes and maybe I will put a message up asking him to get in touch with me..
He sent me an email a long while ago I have searched but unable to find his email..

Scrumpy, could you maybe put something on the original forum about him sending you an email and you have lost it?  I suppose it could cause trouble if there is much mention of emails.  I can't remember who you are with but I have a facility on outlook to search for someone and even old ones come up.

Sheila

I've just searched Irene on mine and it came up with some old NTL emails.

crabbyob

i had Phil's but forgot... sorry pal....lol

Scrumpy

....... can't rely on you then... 😀

klondike

he even lost  minnies...  :cry:

crabbyob