Two different subjects.

1 Cummings is a scumbag
2 Boris is a liar who ignored his own rules

Clear?

If Boris were honourable he would resign but

1 he is a politician
2 he is Boris

crabbyob

so do you think it is in Englands best interests that he should....resign?

klondike

I'll pass on that. The problem is what would we get in his place. I think he'll survive until after the upcoming council elections. The verdict of the public will be given and he'll either get taken down or keep on buffooning his way on.

Raven

If, he gets voted back in as PM, even after all the lies and nonsense, there will be no holding him. :nooo: He'll think he's invincible, and can do/say whatever he likes without any comeback. :downvote: Not a good thing in my book.  :worried:

Alex

Dominic Grieve has already crawled out of the woodwork, as has Jeremy Hunt.
Better the devil you know !

Flying Bomb

After Boris's poor performance on ITV yesterday when interviewed by
Beth Rigby he was a new man today., at PM's question time.  His old boisterous self.
Even if 58 letters go in I bet he easily survives the
following vote of no confidence, UNLESS it is proved beyond any doubt he lied to Parliament.

Alex

Beth Rigby  ? that's great having a rule breaker questioning a rule breaker on the rules. :rolleyes:

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Wandering Walter

Quote from: Flying Bomb on January 19, 2022, 03:02:44 PM
After Boris's poor performance on ITV yesterday when interviewed by
Beth Rigby he was a new man today., at PM's question time.  His old boisterous self.
Even if 58 letters go in I bet he easily survives the
following vote of no confidence, UNLESS it is proved beyond any doubt he lied to Parliament.

The investigation into what has gone on at No 10 and if Boris lied will be known, if he is proved to be a liar he should step down if he does or not is another matter which his Party will have to deal with ASAP ,

As for Politicians in General I think the term is " Economical with the Truth " or duck the question completely change the subject,   

Raven

All things they need a good slap for.  :nooo:

Wandering Walter

Yes a dam good one , at least Boris does not support Extreme Muslim Terrorist as the previous leader of the opposition

Flying Bomb

Quote from: Alex on January 19, 2022, 03:22:27 PM
Beth Rigby  ? that's great having a rule breaker questioning a rule breaker on the rules. :rolleyes:
That may be so, but she gave him a very strong grilling.

Scrumpy

She made him look like a naughty boy.. and he hung his head in embarrassment..

Wandering Walter

I actually watched PM's question time yesterday for a change , I thought Boris came out on top all the opposition and SNP came up was the same
accusation and the same rant resign 

Scrumpy

He lives to fight another day.. I am pleased about that..