O'h no Boris..!!

Started by Scrumpy, January 19, 2022, 08:57:28 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

You really are stupid.. I feel that you have fallen by your own sword..
'Nobody told me it was wrong'!!!  Was his answer to a 'party' at No Ten.

This leader who told us what was WRONG and RIGHT forgot to tell himself..  :nooo: that really does merit a bang on the head.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

It gets more and more idiotic. The man trusted to run the country can't even tell for himself if his own rules are being broken? Incredible
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

He is changing from likeable buffoon to lieing buffoon before our very eyes. He has bounced back before though. His great redmeat announcements to stave this off were pure hogwash too.

He needs Howarts to help him out not bloody hogwash. It would be laughable were it not possible that his fall could bring remainers or Marxists into power.

crabbyob

sadly what happens within the boundaries of number ten are not bound by the covid laws, hence he broke no laws, unlike the opposition party leader...

Jacqueline

I have said this before, I know it wasn't right all these "work meetings" but I really don't want Boris to go the alternative is unthinkable.

crabbyob

i can just imagine all the remainers figiting where they sit, ready to re-enter the confusion [to them]

Scrumpy

I am a Boris supporter.. I really hope he pulls this off..
He is the best we have.. and , surprisingly, he has that 'something' that others do not..
But, he has to stop playing the buffoon.. It won't wash forever..

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 19, 2022, 10:31:05 AM
surprisingly, he has that 'something' that others do not..
He does indeed. The only argument is whether that is an advantage or disadvantage in a PM.

Wandering Walter

If everyone that broke Covid Regulations were fined or taken to Court hundreds of thousands would or could have been taken to task but most of them would not get sacked or pilloried by the press day after day after day, nor would the Police investigate or take action against them retrospectively after the event. 

Boris has broken them according to some , but his main accuser in the nasty little man Cummings who is liar and probably aided and abetted by someone who still works in No10 or possibly even a Tory MP.

I am no fan of Boris but he is the best on offer at the moment , would any of you enjoyed having to make some very serious decisions since Covid arrived , whilst still trying to keep the country going, the economy etc etc its obvious the man is tired very tired .

It appears there is light at the end of the tunnel IMO so its a case of the Devil I know than one I don't know wanting to get the keys to No 10 in all this nonsense 

klondike

Quote from: Wandering Walter on January 19, 2022, 10:57:50 AM
If everyone that broke Covid Regulations were fined or taken to Court hundreds of thousands would or could have been taken to task but most of them would not get sacked or pilloried by the press day after day after day, nor would the Police investigate or take action against them retrospectively after the event.
Indeed so but there is one big difference. Those people didn't introduce those regulations or stand at a lectern addressing the nation telling us that those regulions were essential for public health, pumping public money into some of the businesses they would inevitably damage and telling us that they would protect the NHS.

Unlike you I think that the only thing they did achieve efficiently was depleting the public funds. This is why I fail to understand why you defend him.

Either breaking those regulations would cause serious harm or they were a pile of baloney in the first place. You can't have it both ways.

Maybe you will say, as does Boris, but this was a work event and so not covered by the regulations then I have a question - who told the virus that so it would know not to infect anybody?

Wandering Walter

I agree he all other Politicians the so called good and the great the liberal elite should set a good example but did all of them do that ? I suspect not   

klondike

Which of the other politicians did the things Boris did?
Fill the office of PM
Set the regulations
Stand at a lectern telling us how important they were?
Blatently break the spirit and probably the letter of them.

Scrumpy

Dominic Cummings is on a mission.. Nasty. nasty.. sneaky man..

klondike

I 100% agree on that. Doesn't alter my other opinion though.

crabbyob

other opinion?????
how many are you allowed
or should it be aloud... :Help: