No medals for..

Started by Scrumpy, January 18, 2022, 08:42:47 AM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Wandering Walter

Quote from: crabbyob on January 19, 2022, 10:00:37 AM
the previous Prince of Wales was never crowned as he decided to marry a divorcee [as Charles has done, knowing full well he was not allowed to marry either a divorcee nor a Catholic, and he has done both] so i would be quite happy for the throne to pass to William [who might be required to also change his name as the queens father did... the last King William caused a big split in his kingdom i believe, the oft sung about King Billy]...

You are out of date a Royal can marry a divorcee as both Charles and Harry did with the Queens permission, they are no longer forbidden to marry a Catholic either, another recent change is the next in line no longer has to be male either that is why Princess Charlotte is fourth in line.   

Jacqueline

At least Camilla had some dignity and didn't wear a white dress and veil on her second marriage like Meghan.  I know I am old fashioned but white dresses are for first marriages not for someone who has been round the block.

Wandering Walter

Scrumpy

White is worn for purity..
I bet we have all c*cked up on that rule..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Wandering Walter

My wife didn't, but I could not get married in white  :wink: :grin:

Scrumpy

crabbyob

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 19, 2022, 11:14:27 AM
whats this 'we'?????
both Harry and Andrew fell foul of the Wee Heid syndrom
all men have a big head and a liitle head, these two listened to the little head, ignoreing what the big head was telling them

klondike

No cock ups with spelling needed here as you are all trustees.

On PF I cheated. When trawling through the numerous reported threads Chris noted that I was cheating and emailed me asking me to stop. I did.

My view is that we are all adults here. I wouldn't want to see real potty mouth stuff but trust it wouldn't happen. It did on PF though because the filter will only filter what it is told to and I noticed with delight that one insult thrown at the Deep by someone wasn't  censored so adopted that instead.

Jacqueline

That's why I wore pink!!!!!!

klondike

crabbyob

:off: :off: :off:  silly billy, i read some of Chris's erm retorts

methinks he doth complain too much
fec it, yes we are two seperate forums, hence our new name.. :grin:
i do post on tother site, but it feels different, lacking, and yes it is the fault of one person
but theres no way he will admit it... :522_error: :522_error: :moon: :wtf:

klondike

He does himself no favours leaving the remains of several threads he shut down stitched together and hung like a festering corpse from the battlements of his general section.

Little discussion of that episode remains here now and what there is is not on display to the general public.

You were the first I asked to look at the forum I had put up on the Raspberry Pi in my bedroom. I explained why and you were supportive. It just sort of snowballed from there.

Scrumpy

Quote from: klondike on January 19, 2022, 11:48:30 AM

You were the first I asked to look at the forum I had put up on the Raspberry Pi in my bedroom. I explained why and you were supportive. It just sort of snowballed from there.

When in doubt.. ask crabbyob.... :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Raven

Quote from: klondike on January 19, 2022, 11:48:30 AM
He does himself no favours leaving the remains of several threads he shut down stitched together and hung like a festering corpse from the battlements of his general section.

Little discussion of that episode remains here now and what there is is not on display to the general public.

Personally, I think it's time Chris put it all behind him, stopped sulking and removed the Threads. Improved his forum and fixed everything, added to it, and accepted there are now two similar ones in operation. In other words moved on.