Author Topic: Prince saves Boris's bacon  (Read 228 times)

klondike

• Prolific poster
Re: Prince saves Boris's bacon
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2022, 06:12:02 pm »

Crabbyob

• Senior poster
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2022, 06:26:50 pm »
and the queen has stripped Andrew of everything, no more duties,no rank in any of the services.... so she thinks hes guilty of summit...

zoony

• Senior poster
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2022, 06:30:51 pm »
I'd be very surprised if our Queen hadn't known about such goings-on for a long time. She has a very efficient secret security force of her own known as the Royal Household.

Scrumpy

• Prolific poster
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2022, 06:54:46 pm »
Ooops think you've missed the point. Rosie Holt is a satirical comedienne and the 'interview' is a parody (sketch). [2040]

Ooooop’s...
Thank you Cassandra.. You are smarter than me ..
Hence you being a top barrister and me a mere dinner lady..  :grin: :grin: :smiley: :smiley:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 07:06:55 pm by Scrumpy »
Don’t ask me.. I know nuffink..

Wandering Walter

• Frequent poster
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2022, 10:09:24 pm »
and the queen has stripped Andrew of everything, no more duties,no rank in any of the services.... so she thinks hes guilty of summit...

I think its more of a punishment for the constant media attention about the allegations made against him and embarrassing HRM, if she thinks he is guilty or not who knows for certain unless she lets it be known to other members of the family or a trusted close friend   

Crabbyob

• Senior poster
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2022, 10:31:02 am »
Ooooop’s...
Hence you being a top barrister and me a mere dinner lady..  :grin: :grin: :smiley: :smiley:

dont put yourself dowen Scrumptious, more of us have happy memories of dinner ladies than of Barristers... [2090] [2090] [2090]

Scrumpy

• Prolific poster
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2022, 10:59:08 am »

Butterscotch tart.. Lumpy gravy .. frogs spawn and cabbage.. Eh!!

Alex

• Senior poster
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2022, 11:11:22 am »
All on the same plate ?  :clap:

klondike

• Prolific poster
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2022, 11:54:43 am »
Maybe crabby's experience with a barrister trumps even that  :rolleyes:

Crabbyob

• Senior poster
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2022, 02:55:51 pm »
lol, now theres a thought, tho to be honest i didnt get many school dinners either....

Cassandra

• Frequent poster
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2022, 03:22:57 pm »
Ooooop’s...

Scrumps, It was presented in such a way that anyone could easily have been mistaken for believing it's veracity. Especially with the woke sub standard mass produced politicians (worldwide) that seem to prevail today. A very clever parody by Ms Holt too.

My comment was addressed I hope in that way and was by no means meant to denigrate the noble art of dinnerladyery.

At school one of my growing up fixations was with an exponent of your noble profession.

She was on duty Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and I once bumped into her in the Town on a Thursday afternoon. Outside made and dressed up she was absolutely stunning - as I feel you are too? I was upper sixth at the time, she was about 20/22, so out of my reach really.

Gorgeous lady, she made the consumption of Marmalade tart and custard worth the endurance. :worried:
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

• Prolific poster
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2022, 03:37:58 pm »
😁😁😁
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

• Prolific poster
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2022, 05:33:41 pm »
Scrumps, It was presented in such a way that anyone could easily have been mistaken for believing it's veracity. Especially with the woke sub standard mass produced politicians (worldwide) that seem to prevail today. A very clever parody by Ms Holt too.

My comment was addressed I hope in that way and was by no means meant to denigrate the noble art of dinnerladyery.

At school one of my growing up fixations was with an exponent of your noble profession.

She was on duty Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and I once bumped into her in the Town on a Thursday afternoon. Outside made and dressed up she was absolutely stunning - as I feel you are too? I was upper sixth at the time, she was about 20/22, so out of my reach really.

Gorgeous lady, she made the consumption of Marmalade tart and custard worth the endurance. :worried:

Cassandra.. You won me over with the word ‘stunning’.. x

zoony

• Senior poster
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2022, 05:39:18 pm »
They don't call him Silky for nothing Scrumps.. :grin:

Michael Rolls

• Prolific poster
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2022, 05:43:44 pm »
smooooooth