posts on the two fora

Started by Michael Rolls, January 12, 2022, 07:02:00 AM

« previous - next »

-Oy-

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

I see the "friendly" is missing over there  :grin: well done klondike  :upvote:

klondike

Michael Rolls

It looks as though Chris' fears are being realised - the number of posts on PF has reduced very considerably in the last week or so.
Mike
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Oh, and I find myself of late posting less on PF, not because I want to post less, but because there are fewer thread to which to respond, and the vast majority of my posts there are responses to other members
Mike
[email protected]

Raven

Personally I'm realising just how much of Chris's Forum is either not working or is turned off. I would love to have a decent choice of Smilies there too, the ones here are more expressive, funny, and being added to as we go along.
I like the personal message function, and I find uploading through the attachment is easier than posting a code if it's just a small thing.
I also like the fact Mark is here and mixes in, Chris doesn't and he doesn't fix things, but I live in hope.

Scrumpy

Raven

Scrumpy

Ahhh!.. I wondered who he was.. I thought he was a Lurker.. :grin:

Alex

Quote from: Michael Rolls on January 15, 2022, 04:53:25 AM
It looks as though Chris' fears are being realised - the number of posts on PF has reduced very considerably in the last week or so.
Mike

Is that because all the 'gobby' posters are over here ?   :clap:

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 15, 2022, 09:49:32 AM
Ahhh!.. I wondered who he was.. I thought he was a Lurker.. :grin:
Mark is the site Admin - he's the one that keeps sodding things up like losing the avatars and I'm the one who posts the crappy jokes.

Best to PM me though if stuff screws up as when Mark is logged in he is usually busy fixing something he messed up the day before and messing something new up to keep you on your toes so won't spot a PM has turned up. If they come to me I'm here longer and might see the PM and I can tell him as he's usually nearby.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on January 15, 2022, 10:32:13 AM

Wot u sayin gal..!!!!   :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed:

zoony

Quote from: Alex on January 15, 2022, 10:32:13 AM

I had the same thought cos I was quite gobby when there.. :angry: