Recipies

Started by Brian45, January 09, 2022, 01:40:14 PM

« previous - next »

Brian45

Hi there awe ma freens, i'm on the mooch the noo,
diz ony o' yez hae the recipe fur a Clooty Dumplin, its ma wee collies birthday soon, an he fair wallups doon any clooty dumlins that he gets the chance tae git near, he kens I'm oan aboot him, his tail is sweepin awe the crumbs aff the lino under the table... so if ye hae a recipe we wid baith like tae thank ye in advance.... :moon:
I know the voices aren't real but man do they come up with good ideas

crabbyob

my god Clooty Dumplin...lol... we used to get one for our Birthday, and hidden inside was a sixpence wrapped up in waxproof paper, and whoevers birthday they always got the sixpence, the others usually got a silver threepenny bit... magic wasnt it?
but i have no idea of the recipe...

GrannyMac

Quote from: crabbyob on January 09, 2022, 01:58:36 PM
my god Clooty Dumplin...lol... we used to get one for our Birthday, and hidden inside was a sixpence wrapped up in waxproof paper, and whoevers birthday they always got the sixpence, the others usually got a silver threepenny bit... magic wasnt it?
but i have no idea of the recipe...

My mum and auntie made them for birthdays, and Christmas, lovely with custard. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

zoony

Well it seems to be a Christmas pud wi' a daft name..(Michael ducks and grabs his tin helmet..)

Brian45

see you Zoony, yer a wee gem [or a big gem, i'm a wee gem, he he] whose this Michael that ducks when you make a daft remark?.... :nooo:
I know the voices aren't real but man do they come up with good ideas

klondike

Tis zoony hissen.

Not sure that's correct and Google don't do Scottish.

crabbyob

Zoony Hissen, do we allow foreigners on the board.... and before your glib rather racist reply special 'K'
:moon: :moon: :moon: :scot: rules...ok?

klondike

Just trying to make an ethnic minority welcome   :grin:

zoony

Quote from: Brian45 on January 10, 2022, 09:46:49 AM
see you Zoony, yer a wee gem [or a big gem, i'm a wee gem, he he] whose this Michael that ducks when you make a daft remark?.... :nooo:

He's my imaginary but more sensitive friend, Michael. Calling him that saves confusion..

crabbyob

Quote from: klondike on January 10, 2022, 10:53:19 AM
Just trying to make an ethnic minority welcome   :grin:

hissen is yorkie pal... hissel would be jockish

klondike

I'll have to ask Brian45 if he gives night classes in Jockish.

zoony

Do you have to provide your own balaclava and cosh?