Walking Briskly Club

Started by Brian45, January 09, 2022, 01:30:15 PM

« previous - next »

Brian45

ok you shower, i am starting a walking briskly club, and will be using Whatsapp as proof of effort..
i jist know ye all live near a park, so we can all sign in on whatsapp and enjoy the fresh air... now let me start by apologising for not wearing ma sporran, as walking briskly while wearing a sporran can be..erm uncomfortable.... as i walk [briskly] i will be playing a Jimmy Shand record in my earphones so if you all tune in at the same time you will get the benefit o'his tunes, here wan tae get yez started, go on ah dare yez tae sit still while it plays..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfF9ELhPW1Q.....
please put yer name ablow tae jine oor we select group... there will be nae 4.30 marches, oh no, so if yer able put yer name on the long list ablow an i will PM you the whatsapp.....
I know the voices aren't real but man do they come up with good ideas

Raven

Sorry No Can Do, not my thing at all.  :nooo:

klondike

You got home safely from your trip down to see Brian from t'other place then. I take it he still hasn't called either you or Scrumpy? I was going to nip over to Sutton Park yesterday morning on the offchance but was delayed.

zoony

Quote from: Brian45 on January 09, 2022, 01:30:15 PM
ok you shower, i am starting a walking briskly club, and will be using Whatsapp as proof of effort..
i jist know ye all live near a park, so we can all sign in on whatsapp and enjoy the fresh air... now let me start by apologising for not wearing ma sporran, as walking briskly while wearing a sporran can be..erm uncomfortable.... as i walk [briskly] i will be playing a Jimmy Shand record in my earphones so if you all tune in at the same time you will get the benefit o'his tunes, here wan tae get yez started, go on ah dare yez tae sit still while it plays..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfF9ELhPW1Q.....
please put yer name ablow tae jine oor we select group... there will be nae 4.30 marches, oh no, so if yer able put yer name on the long list ablow an i will PM you the whatsapp.....

This dementia's getting worse.. What IS that word that comes before 'Off'..?

crabbyob

lol, Brian has known you long enough i fancy not to expect any messages from you or I
tho i did enjoy the link, i hope Raven listened to
Scrumpy i hope you clicked the link, i dont know if Brian is aware of it but that guy was the bestknown Scots performer in the world at one time....
Sorry Brian i cant quite manage the brisk things anymore, but good luck...

Alex

Quote from: zoony on January 09, 2022, 01:43:22 PM

:rofl:

Scrumpy

Start without me.. I'll catch up later.. Promise.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I've heard he's got racing stripes on his zimmer.

crabbyob

Quote from: zoony on January 09, 2022, 01:43:22 PM

could it be 'getem'?

klondike

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Good to see that Brian must have got back safely from his failed forray into Sutton to seek some post Hogmanay lodgings. I suppose the running club chairman couldn't have recognised him with his clothes on.