How daft is that?

Started by klondike, January 05, 2022, 11:07:26 PM

« previous - next »

Sheila

Quote from: Jacqueline on January 07, 2022, 12:01:16 PM
Fellas this is girl talk.

Girls Unite Save our Bras :upvote: :upvote: :upvote:

Thanks for the sympathy Jacqueline.  It's definitely girl talk.  Thanks for the link klondike but a man wouldn't understand  :grin: :grin:

Scrumpy

Men don't understand about bra's..
Just because , when younger, could undo a bra in the dark with a flick of a finger they think they are experts..
I remember having a trapped nerve in my back.. When I asked Sam to do my bra up he fumbled and farted around.. He started with a  ' Yeah! sure.' and ended with 'Bloody thing'..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

One of the reasons I don't bin old bras is I think to meself ' that'll do for round the house'   :grin: :grin:

M & S have a poor selection of non-wired bras imho, plenty of contraptions that look like they've been made at Cammell Laird ! but I can't be doing with underwireds now. 

Scrumpy

I took all the wires out of my underwired bras.. They fit brilliantly..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Hate the wires, I usually remove them.

Jacqueline

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 07, 2022, 12:22:37 PM
Men don't understand about bra's..
Just because , when younger, could undo a bra in the dark with a flick of a finger they think they are experts..
I remember having a trapped nerve in my back.. When I asked Sam to do my bra up he fumbled and farted around.. He started with a  ' Yeah! sure.' and ended with 'Bloody thing'..

Funny thing that, men are good at getting them off when they want to, but rubbish in helping you fasten them :evil:

As for wired bras, must have been invented by men, no women would inflict that upon herself :evil: :evil:

klondike

Rad keys turned up from eBay in today's post.
Checked the rads and as I though all OK.
Putting away the 4 keys in safe places wher there is at least some chance I'll find them.

One goes in the little toolbox I got recently because the kitchen draw all the frequently used are stored in was a bit full. Rad keys turned up from eBay in today's post. Checked the rads and as I though all OK.

Putting away the 4 keys in safe places where there is at least a chance I'll find them.

One goes in the little toolbox I got recently because the kitchen draw all the frequently used tools are stored in was a bit full.  :check:

One goes in the kitchen draw all the frequently used tols are stored in.  :check:

One is put ready to take down to the toolbox in the cellar sometime.  :check:

One is put in one of those ornament things that serve no purpose other than somewhere to put oddments like rad keys. Inside there is a rad key....  :rolleyes:

Alex

Maybe you could have one round your neck on a chain ? beats all the rooting around  :grin: :grin:

klondike

I do have 5 now. Perhaps I could get an ear pierced an wear one as an earring?  Now should that be the dull cast one or one of the new shiny brass ones.

You may wonder why I got 4. I believe there is a little magical creature living here. He steals stuff when I want it then puts it back later. I don't doubt I'll keep finding them over time and hear a tiny chortle right at the edge of perceptibility. When I need to use one there is an outside chance that he may have overlooked one and I shall be lucky.

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on January 11, 2022, 04:34:27 PM
You may wonder why I got 4. I believe there is a little magical creature living here. He steals stuff when I want it then puts it back later. I don't doubt I'll keep finding them over time and hear a tiny chortle right at the edge of perceptibility. When I need to use one there is an outside chance that he may have overlooked one and I shall be lucky.

Yes I've got them too, think they came with me in the containers?

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

Now you mention it that one on the left looks a bit familiar  :smiley:

Alex

They must be the creatures nicking my teaspoons :cool:

klondike

If you recall the pic of my dishwasher cutlery rack I reckon they are dumping them in there.  :grin:

I remembered the Borrowers or thought I did but was maybe getting mixed up with a Pratchet childrens trilogy Diggers, Truckers and Wings. Childrens books they may be but I still thought they were fun - I guess I'm just a big kid at heart.

TREBOR

I can keep things in the same place for years and suddenly it disappears. I "lost" a camera battery recharger that way about 6 months ago and had to get a new one on trusty Amazon. Its exactly the same model. The old one still has not turned up. I blame the cleaner!