Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

zoony

GrannyMac

Hello from Bonnie Dundee!  Came up on train yesterday, its a bit grey over the Tay this morning, but great to be here.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Visiting relatives mac? Bit cold and grey here too. I can see my neighbour's boiler outlet and there's more steam coming out of that than you see in one of OY's train pictures.

Raven

Cold n damp here, the kind of damp that seeps into the very core of you. Walking the dog and stable duties for me today. Got to hang around waiting for a parcel that didn't arrive yesterday.  :waiting: Need to see the postie about it, we have a new one and I need to get him trained up as to how things work here.  :yell:

Scrumpy

Misty..  I'm not going anywhere.. I might get lost.. :smiley:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

crabbyob

we had a hard frost last night it really cold and misty, i aint moving today..

Alex

I'm off shopping today, surprise surprise.  I take a friend who doesn't drive to do her "big shop" so exciting stuff for me today,  [2100] but at least the sun is coming out....

GrannyMac

Quote from: klondike on January 15, 2022, 09:27:07 AM
Visiting relatives mac? Bit cold and grey here too. I can see my neighbour's boiler outlet and there's more steam coming out of that than you see in one of OY's train pictures.

Daughter and I here for a bit of a do, sisters in law and assorted others. Always nice to be back  🤩

Scrumpy

-Oy-

A quick nip to photograph a nice old Diesel loco on a railtour this morning. Then up to Carnforth to spend the day with likkle Grandson :)
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

GrannyMac

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 15, 2022, 11:03:30 AM
Enjoy your 'bit of a do' GrannyMac.. :yahoo:

Thanks Scrumpy. We will. In town ATM, things feel far more locked down here, mask wearing very much in evidence.

Scrumpy

Very misty here today.. Not good for driving.. I need some milk.. Bugger..

Scrumpy

Drove into town.. bought some milk.. It cost me 76 pounds..!! :grin: