when it comes to the vote .??

Started by alfred, January 05, 2022, 08:48:37 AM

« previous - next »

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on January 05, 2022, 08:22:46 PM
As an ex-pat can you still vote Cass?

Yes,

https://www.gov.uk/voting-when-abroad

But as I'm only going to abstain from hereon anyway Its not worth bothering anyway. Tories have lost a vote and thats enough for m.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

The way they are going they have lost mine and I don't have to move to do it. Mind you I may have to live with the consequenses.

I voted against the proposals put forward in the referendum for changing to a form of PR held as the price of the LibDems backing Cameron. I saw it as simply a mechanism to keep the LibDems in government no matter whether Labour or Conservative won because they would prostitute their supposed principals to remain in a coalition.

The only LibDem to gain from that episode was Clegg as he nailed a high paying job with Facebook while the party has been cast to the outer darkness.

Suggestions that I only made this post so I could once again post my favourite piccy will be treated with the contempt they deserve.  :grin:

Michael Rolls

I'm just puzzled as to how your are going to feed it into the thread about The Ashes
Mike  [2080]
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

crabbyob

was there a result to our election?

klondike

If you mean the one I assume you mean it still has a short time to run. There were two on 4 so there will be a run off. You can check yourself of course.

crabbyob