Thanks Hugh

Started by klondike, January 03, 2022, 04:50:49 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Harley Quin from the commonroom emailed to say I was allowed in and mentioned that you had been involved.

I sent him a fairly lomg email back 'fessing up the history that lead me to register there and explaining I may not be overly active at least initially.  Popped in a Hi I'm klondike with a very bare outline of who I am and replied on a couple of threads.

crabbyob

so youve retired from fishing.. :nooo:

klondike

#1 son did put a feeder rod out and later tried a pole while we were clearing up the rat poop but the wind and a bit of rain was blowing straight in the back of the boat so just through the narrow gap where it zips was order of the day. I didn't bother and he may as well not have. The river had been in flood and the water was so coloured that he'd have had to put up a signpost to the bait in braille.

He has been back since. Not all the packets of blue sweeties had gone and there was no rat poop. Maybe that problem is fixed. Won't be leaving groundbait there again. Got all my kit back here now but strangely not tempted to go down to the canal or river.

Ah - you mean fishing for members? I wouldn't do that. This place will chug along and evenually get indexed and maybe somebody will find it via google. No rush and no big deal.

crabbyob

i mostly use fish pellets as i fish commercials mostly... i left some pellets in a tupperware type container in the garage... they ate right thru the container, it wasnt a small rat going by the bloody hole, i hope it enjoyed the pack of blue pellets i left for it, yes it took them, a dead rat was almost responsible for a heart attack when my mate almost stepped on it behind the garage door...