log on and see a doctor.???

Started by alfred, December 31, 2021, 09:38:27 AM

« previous - next »

alfred

As it is at the moment trying to see a doctor is much like trying to win the lottery ,

so i expect in the future at some point logging on to see a doctor at your local g.p centre could become a reality,

as it is now many of us only get to see a nurse if were lucky,

klondike

My surgery at least suppots the Livi app so I can use it https://www.livi.co.uk/

I expect all the country's GPs are moonlighting for them. Certainly the little car park at my GP surgery is now lacking Mercs and Beemers and just has tatty old Astras and the like in it.

Alex

At my surgery the car park is divided into doctors and ' others' like most I suppose.
I drive past the surgery most days and have noticed the GP car park usually only has one car in it.

klondike

They let patients park in the surgery car park? :wow:

Alex

Quote from: klondike on December 31, 2021, 12:42:29 PM
They let patients park in the surgery car park? :wow:

Yes for £ 1   - the docs car park is on the front and they don't pay  :grin: :grin:

Scrumpy

Why are my smileys  small and yours are big..? :grin: :smiley:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

there's no answer to that
Mike   [2080]
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Quote from: Scrumpy on December 31, 2021, 01:01:28 PM
Why are my smileys  small and yours are big..? :grin: :smiley:

Are you clicking on "more" under the line of smilies shown? It opens up a window with a lot more.  [2000]

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

klondike

Who was it said they didn't like smileys  [2040]

Alex

Wandering Walter

My GP Surgery is on a busy main road there is no car park you have to use the Council Car Park about 200 yards away and pay via your mobile phone, or park in Sainsburys Car Park about 500 yards away,  the waiting room is tiny  [1050]

Scrumpy

I have to park in Homebase .. but I don't talk about it because it is FREE to shoppers.. My friend is so worried when she uses their car park to visit the doctors she pops in the shop and pretends she is shopping..  :grin:

Wandering Walter